Northern Broadcasting currently has an opening for an Office Manager at 600 1st. Ave N. in Billings, MT. Interested individuals will have strengths of being both analytical yet fun and energetic and have the ability to use their interpersonal skills to provide important first impressions.
The successful candidate will coordinate the trafficking of all advertising through daily network and radio logs and manage monthly billing while having direct oversight of the front office reception area.
If you’re looking for a work atmosphere where two days are never the same and the chance for an exciting opportunity to learn more about the worlds of marketing, advertising and agriculture we have the position for you!
- Manage company first impressions through front office operations. Duties to include, but not limited to, answering main phone line, greeting clients, setting up conference room when necessary, managing company calendar, filing and providing an on-site presence in the main office during company business hours.
- Daily utilization of our advertising trafficking system to ensure timely processing of orders, and proper placement of ads on radio, television and digital platforms to complete logs for the following business day.
- Daily coordination with the sales team to ensure contracts are entered correctly for order processing and fulfillment can be guaranteed.
- Process invoices based on billing parameters and manage billing through an established systematic process.
- Ensure traffic and front office processes are followed with suggesting and making process improvements as necessary.
- Back up Comptroller as requested.
- Assist in building on a strong company reputation of overdelivering on promises and exceeding customer expectations.
- Assist in execution of social media strategy
- Support broadcasting and sales team at events
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service environment.
- Position will be located on-site in Billings. No exceptions will apply.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills with deep desire to serve company employees and clients.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced office environment with ability to change direction based on ever changing day to day business priorities.
- Strong computer skills – Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Facebook.
- High level of comfort in learning new computer systems
- Effective written and verbal skills.
- Team-oriented attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to take leadership role of front office during regular business hours.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in advertising, marketing and or broadcasting is helpful but not required
- Experience with broadcasting traffic systems, such as WideOrbit, is helpful but not required
- Prior experience in a servant leadership role with organizations such as 4-H, FFA, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts or any other community service organization is a bonus!
- Full-time position includes health, dental and vision
- 401k match after one year of service
- Start at 2 weeks Paid Vacation
- Encouraged participation in personal development opportunities
- Given time to volunteer at approved events
- Opportunities for career development based on individual’s interests and abilities
- An exciting opportunity to learn more about the worlds of marketing, advertising and agriculture!
For consideration, please send your resume and an email/cover letter stating your interest to Bernadete Jensen at email@example.com .
For additional questions, please call 406-252-6661 or stop by our office at 600 1st Ave. North, Billings, MT 59101.