Sales & Marketing Executive
We are looking for an energetic, motivated leader who wants to join our blue-chip team. This a job for someone who loves variety and building relationships with Montana and Wyoming’s agriculture and business community. Never a dull moment, when you are working with our diverse set of partners whether you are out on a ranch at an Angus tour or wearing a coat and tie at the Petroleum Club with the Senator.
Our most successful teammates have an entrepreneur’s drive and a servant’s heart. If you are interested in earning a great living, while working with fantastic people and making a big difference in rural America…let’s talk.
- Develop multimedia marketing plans that drive results for a wide range of businesses and industries.
- Work to maximize sales and meet short term and long-term financial goals.
- Go above and beyond to serve a client with genuine care for the success of their business and industry.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of marketing and advertising trends both regionally and nationally.
- Prospect for new accounts through multiple channels including networking and getting involved in industry events.
- Thoroughly research and understand client’s business and industry.
- Track key performance indicators including total sales volume, new business, and relationship growth.
- Keep a record of activity through our customer relationship management tool.
- Hone and deliver skilled sales presentations to potential clients.
- Travel to client meetings, events, and industry engagements.
- Represent Northern Broadcasting at industry events, trade shows, and in the community.
- Participate in regular sales meetings and offer advice or support to the rest of the team where needed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Strong people skills. Deep desire to serve others and make a difference in their lives.
- Ability to keenly listen and ask questions and extract key information from others.
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry or an interest in expanding one’s knowledge in this key area.
- Knowledge and concern for state and region-wide issues impacting our partners.
- An eye for the creative when it comes to generating marketing and advertising ideas and developing radio, digital or television ads.
- Self-motivated person with a strong work ethic.
- Strong computer skills – Proficient in Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook and Social Media.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- College degree preferred.
- Position is located at Company Headquarters at 600 1st North in Billings, MT.
- Sales & Marketing Executive reports to Vice President.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and will include a large commission and/or bonus component. We understand a compensation package needs to be aggressive to build our blue-chip team.
- Full-time position includes health, dental and vision as well as 401k match.
- On-site and off-site sales training and professional development will be offered regularly.
Advancement Opportunities: Opportunities for career development will be based on individual’s interests and abilities. Two directions for immediate growth within the short-term future include:
- Promotion to becoming the head of the sales team and driving sales for NBS.
- Promotion to include directing marketing efforts for NBS.
For consideration, please send your resume and an email/cover letter stating your interest to Courtney Kibblewhite at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For additional questions, please call 406-252-6661 or stop by our office at 600 1st Ave. North, Billings, MT 59101.