There are 0 comment on this post.
Montana News Headlines
- Yellowstone National Park recently published three reports online from 2018 focusing largely on the health of wildlife populations. Details from park spokesperson Linda Veress.
- Billings Clinic is hosting its first ever Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine Conference today at the Mary Alice Fortin Health Conference Center. Details from spokesperson Zach Benoit.
- October is Cyber Security month. Here are some tips from the Better Business Bureau Northwest’s Hannah Stiff about what to do with old printers and copiers before throwing them in the trash.
- On Voices of Montana Attorney General Tim Fox was asked what he thinks makes a good law enforcement officer. “To listen to the full Voices of Montana Podcast Click Here”
- Tim Johnson a Republican from Corvallis who is running for the open U.S. House seat in 2020 was on Voices of Montana Thursday with his thoughts on the $24 trillion national debt.
On Voices of Montana
- Tim Johnson, Superintendent of the Corvallis School District, has thrown his hat in the ring for the Republican nomination for congress. He’s a proponent of tackling our national debt, and balancing the budget. Listen to the podcast to hear his thoughts on these and other top issues.
- Voices was pleased to welcome in-studio Matt Rains who is running for the Democratic nomination for Congress. Matt was raised on his family’s ranch near Simms, MT, graduated from West Point Academy, served our country in South Korea and Iraq, and worked in the energy industry before returning home. Listen …
- Plans for a new community center in Winnett, in Petroleum County, are definitely a go after a generous donation from Winnett native Larry Carrell, and his wife, Kathi. Larry grew up in Petroleum county, later enjoying a successful career in the petroleum industry. During a community meeting Wednesday evening, the …
- In the battle to defend Montana from noxious weeds and invasive plants, the early winter storms in our state may have impacted your battle plan. Listen to the podcast to hear Kellieann Morris, (Ravalli County), and Jesse Scott, (Carter County), with the Montana Weed Control Association, talk about the most …
- Is there an end-game to the Chinese/U.S. trade dispute? Do the American people have the will to see it to the end? Are American agriculture producers suffering collateral damage from a trade war in which they stand to benefit little? Still more questions than answers when it comes to the …