June 24, 2019 News Headlines, _Default

Bob Story Executive Director Of Montana Taxpayers Association On How To Protest Property Tax Assessment

By now you should have received your property tax assessment notice from the state of Montana which is used by local officials to set your tax bill. You can appeal if you don’t agree with it. Bob Story Executive Director of the Montana Taxpayers Association was on Voices of Montana today. Hear more from Bob Story

“To listen to the full Voices of Montana Podcast Click Here”